Tuesday, November 16, 2010
LIFE WITHOUT MY SUPPORT SYSTEM = NO LIFE AT ALL
It hard to imagine my life without my family and my friends. I would be lonely, quiet and distant from the world if I didn't have them. I enjoy spending time with the people I love most. Laughing, crying and even arguing all help me get by day after day. The constant " I love yous" and " I'm here for you" put a smile on my face. Being surround by my family and friends makes my heart beat fast with excitement and joy. Without them I'm not sure, no I am positive I wouldn't be the joyous person I am today. I call them my "personal support system" because they provide me with support: school, life, etc. I know I am extremely lucky to have them. And yes sometimes I take advantage of them but nonetheless I love them and glad they are in my life, because I know without them life would be unbearable, brutal and lonely. Life without my support system is equivalent to no life at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment